The Solar Supermarket is pleased to announce the addition of Victron Energy “BlueSolar” MPPT solar controllers, battery monitors, and accessories!
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Load output on the small models
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management by load shedding
- Automatic battery voltage recognition
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
All Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT solar controllers are now CSA approved!
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more! The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts. The BMV-702 features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage of a second battery, battery temperature or midpoint voltage.
Victron VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle Highlights
Using the VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle you can display your BMV or MPPT information on iOS and Android devices, using the VictronConnect app. View information wirelessly such as battery status and solar panel power, plus other useful data.