Do it yourself and save money!
This Magnum Energy E-Panel product bundle features the Magnum MS4024PAE inverter, MidNite Solar MNE250STM-240-L E-Panel, and ME-ARC advanced remote.
Standard System Features:
- MS4448PAE – 4000W, 120/240V (split phase) Output, 24V DC battery input inverter charger
- MMP175-30D MMP Panel Enclosure –
- Enclosure is steel construction with durable white powder coat finish
- Battery/inverter DC disconnect breaker (175 or 250 amps)
- Inverter AC input overcurrent protection breakers
- Pre-wired AC bypass switch for inverter isolation/battery maintenance
- Front mount AC and DC breakers for quick and easy operation
- AC and DC ground screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- 500A/50mV DC shunt installed for easy connection to battery status monitor
- Easy field wiring with front-mounted AC and DC input/output terminals
- Enclosure and components are UL/CSA certified and designated for indoor use
- Configurations available for both single 120 VAC and 120/240 VAC systems
- DC negative and ground busbars (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Battery positive busbar for DC loads and PV arrays included
- Provides mounting for DIN rail or back-mounted DC load/disconnect breakers
- Integrates directly with Magnum MS, MS-PAE, and RD Series inverters
- Knockouts for inverter and battery cables, PV in/out, DC breakers
- Stud terminal available for large DC wire if used as system ground
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insulation to allow 240 VAC inverter installations
- Inverter hood to allow a Magnum inverter to be mounted vertically
- ME-ARC50 – The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter / charger status in a straight-forward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
- BP-MMP – The BP-MMP is a single-piece, powder-coated steel back plate designed to accommodate the MMP enclosure, a Magnum inverter, and the inverter hood together; making the complete system appear more seamless. Designed with PEM (i.e. internally threaded) nuts, the back plate is shipped with ten ¼-20 x ¾” Hex head bolts for mounting the MMP enclosure, a Magnum inverter, and the inverter hood.