The Engage™ Cable is a continuous length of 12AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for Enphase Microinverters. The cable is handled like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, allowing it to be cut, spliced and extended as needed.
The M215/M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage Cable, the Envoy Communications Gateway, and Enlighten, the Enphase monitoring and analysis software.
- The connector spacing on Engage ET10 Cable harnesses is intended to work optimally with solar panels installed in landscape orientation (end to end, not side by side), not end to end). The connector spacing (one to another) is 40″.
- Order one connector for every microinverter you intend to install, plus extra connectors to span from one row of microinverters to another in the same electrical string.
- Order one sealing cap (ET-SEAL) for every extra connector ordered.
- Order one branch terminator (ET-TERM) for every electrical string of microinverters.
- Order one disconnect tool (ET-DISC) to disconnect inverters from the Engage Cable.
- Order one splice coupler (ET-SPLK) if you need to splice on section of Engage Cable to another.