The Enphase M215 Microinverter™ with integrated ground delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the advanced M215, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M215 integrates seamlessly with the Engage Cable™ , the Envoy Communications Gateway, and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software. The versatile Enphase M250 Microinverter™ performs in both residential and commercial solar PV installations and is compatible with both 60-cell and 72-cell modules. With its all-AC approach and integrated grounding, the M250 delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity.
- No single point of system failure
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No DC design or string calculation required
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- Easy installation with Engage cable
- More than 1 million hours of testing and millions of units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years