IOTA’s 120VAC to 24VDC DLS Series Converter/Charger designs provide clean, steady output for efficient battery charging and confident operation of your DC equipment. The compact, durable engineering of the DLS Series combines reliable AC/DC performance with whisper-quiet operation and lower operating temperature. IOTA’s Dual State Charging, tight Line/Load Control and Switch-Mode design make the DLS Series a powerful, efficient, and compact battery charging and power conversion solution for almost any application!
As a power supply, the unit’s tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 24VDC load up to 40 amps.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-27-40 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
- Switch-mode technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Tight line-load regulation
- Quickly and efficiently charges batteries
- Designed to withstand low transient AC line voltage
- Current limit and thermal/overload protection
- Lower operating temperature
- Quiet fan operation
- External reverse polarity fuse protection from incorrect battery connection
- High and normal-stage charging jack
- Compatible with the IOTA IQ4 Charge Controller
- UL and CUL listed