- MPPT -Maximum Power Point Tracking technology for increased PV power output efficiency.
- Multi-state Charging: Maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- Optimal Battery Charging: Maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- Voltage Options: Compatible with 12, 24, or 48V battery systems with automatic detection of system voltage.
- GFDI: Integrated PV Ground- Fault Detection and Interruption/ Indication, with pre-fault leakage/ diagnostic metering.
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection, power derating when temperature is high, PV short circuit and high PV input shutdown, output overcurrent protection and night-time back-feed (reverse current) protection.
- Support a Large PV Array: A single controller supports a large PV array up to 6600W.
- High Efficiency: The PT-100 provides higher than 99% conversion efficiency and uses less than two watts of power in nighttime mode.
- LED Indicators and Screen
- AFCI: An integrated PV Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter detects, indicates, and extinguishes series arcs. The AFCI is designed to meet the new National Electric Code (NEC) Article 690.11 requirements.
- Convenient Installation: Run all of the wiring to the unique, remain-inplace wiring box with ease prior to installing the full PT-100 unit.
- On-site Updates: The PT-100’s software can be updated on site.
- Easy MP and MMP integration: The PT-100 is designed to work with a Magnum Panel (MP) or Mini- Magnum Panel (MMP). It provides room and access to PV and battery disconnect breakers.