The Battery Monitor model ME-BMK from Magnum Energy gives you a “fuel gauge” type of meter for your batteries. It gives you the “percentage of charge” for your battery bank. This monitor reports state of charge, real time amps, amp hours in/out, and minimum/maximum DC volts.
The kit includes the Sense Module, sense and communication cables, and a 500 amp shunt. Requires a Magnum Inverter with a “Network” Port and the ME-RC remote version 2.0 or higher. The Network Port share the data from the Sense Module to the Remote Display.
- Compatible with 12, 24 or 48 volt systems
- One adjustable setting – very easy setup
- All battery meter and Magnum inverter/charger set-up and monitoring features in a single, convenient display
- Shows reliable and pertinent information such as:
- Battery State of Charge
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current
- Auto-detecting input voltage
- Temperature and battery bank capacity automatically compensated and coordinated between inverter and battery monitor
- Precision 500A/50 mV DC shunt included
- Automatic efficiency detection