This Magnum Energy power panel assembly features the Magnum MS4024PAE inverter, MMP disconnect panel, ME-ARC advanced remote and hood all prewired to the BP-MMP backplate.
Included System Features:
- MS4024PAE – 4000W, 120/240V (split phase) Output, 24V DC battery input inverter charger
- MMP250-30D Enclosure – steel construction with durable white powder coat finish, with
- Main 250A DC inverter breaker
- 30A AC dual pole bypass breaker
- 30A AC dual pole generator or utility input breaker
- 500A/50mv DC shunt for easy connection to optional battery status monitor.
- DC busbars for battery positive and negative (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Din rail or back mount for optional DC mini breakers – will hold up to eight breakers
- Inverter hood
- AC and DC ground screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- Easy field wiring with front-mounted AC and DC input/output terminals
and knockouts for inverter and battery cables, PV in/out, loads in/out
- Enclosure and components are UL/CSA certified and designated for indoor use
- Inverter hood to allow a Magnum inverter to be mounted vertically
- BP-MMP – single piece, white powder coated steel backplate
- ME-ARC50 – The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter / charger
status in a straight-forward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
Optional System Add-On’s:
- Add Lightning Arrestors: Delta or MidNite Solar AC and DC lightning/surge arrestors
- Add Solar Charge Controller (with isolation breakers): Magnum, Outback, MidNite Solar or
Morningstar charge controllers
- Add Magnum Energy Battery Monitor Kit (ME-BMK)
This product must ship by truck freight. Manual ship calculation will apply upon order.