Rain-proof out of the box, and supporting dead-battery charging and low-voltage load disconnect, The Brat is perfect for outdoor, marine, RV, and unattended remote applications.
The Brat doesn’t skimp on features, including temperature-compensated charging, manual and 30-day automatic equalize, and at an affordable price too!
Key Features and Benefits
- SELECTABLE CHARGING MODES – 20A charger with 10A load control, 30A charger without load control
- NO RELAYS, NO FANS, NO EXTERNAL HEAT-SINK
- TYPE 3R ENCLOSURE
- P/V INPUT VOLTAGE MAXIMUM – 60 volts
- LED’s –Four LED’s for Bulk, Float, Load On and Low Battery. Patterned blinking LED’s provide feedback about fault conditions.
- NOMINAL BATTERY VOLTAGE – 12 or 24V – Selectable
- 10 AMPS MAXIMUM LOAD CIRCUIT RATING
- LOAD CIRCUIT – A unique feature of the Brat is the load circuit. This versatile feature can be used for many purposes including running well pumps, electric fences, or billboard lights in remote areas.
- CUSTOMIZABLE LIGHTING CONTROLLER – The Brat sports a highly customizable 16 position rotary switch lighting controller.
- COMPACT DESIGN – We understand space can be a struggle in a boat or RV. With that in mind we kept the physical design of the Brat compact without sacrificing performance.
- SEALED FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS – All Brats are weather proof, sealed in a clear UV stabilized polycarbonate housing! (Type 3R/IP55).
- REPAIRABLE – Field repairable printed circuit board (by a qualified technician)
- BUILT IN ARLINGTON, WA – USA