This range of combiners accommodates PV systems as small as a 2 string off-grid cabin up to 12 strings for a 50kW commercial grid tied inverter. The MNPV series combiners are the result of 20 years of design and manufacturing experience in the solar industry. Each unit has the same quality features, such as:
- Aluminum, rainproof type 3R enclosure
- Internal, plastic injection molded dead front covers
- Knockouts that accept waterproof strain reliefs, conduit or panel mount MC type connectors
- Knockouts for lightning arrestors
- Uses 150VDC and 300VDC breakers or 1000VDC fuses depending on model number
- ETL listed to UL1741 for use in the USA and Canada
- Adaptable for two separate inverters or charge controllers on certain models
This Combiner can be configured in 3 ways:
A single 10 string combiner for a transformer based (Grounded) inverter using 10 positive fuses
2 separate 5 string combiners for 2 transformer based (Grounded) inverters using 5 positive and 5 positive fuses
A single 5 string transformer less (Ungrounded) combiner 5 positive and 5 negative fuses
Includes 2 isolated 15 position PV negative bus bars, 15 position ground bus bar, and 200 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and fuses. Plus busbars can be combined or separated to support 2 inverters or charge controllers.
Note: Input OCPD (fuses and/or breakers) are not included.