The UTPM is designed to install quickly and provide a secure mounting structure for PV modules on a single pole. The universal design adapts to various 60 cell PV modules and provides for an easy assembly. The TPM utilized high strength welded steel components and corrosion resistant hardware for log term reliability. Seasonal adjust ability is provided by six different tilt-angle settings.
Maximum Strength – Durable Design
- Standard design withstands 90 MPH wind zones
- Welded steel Strongbacks and mounting sleeves, powder coat finish
- 6000 series structural aluminum mounting rails, mill finish
- Stainless Steel module mounting hardware
- Several UTPM sizes available to mount 4 through 15 modules
- Secures most 37″ – 42″ wide by 61″ – 67″ long PV modules
- Installs over standard Schedule 40 or 80 rigid steel pipe (installer supplied)
- 15º to 65º tilt angle settings (10º increments)
- Mount up to 4 kW on a single pole
Orders are subject to the customer completing the PLP pipe foundation request form (supplied by us, completed by customer) which will determine steel pipe diameter and suitability.