AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions.
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.