- 7” slotted 35mm DIN rail Installed
- 18 gauge galvanized, powder coated steel for long life
- 3 roof deck knockouts (1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″) for home run conduit attachment through floor of unit
- Cover raised .625″ for breaker clearance
- 5 centering dimples on bottom for PV array wiring entrance to mechanical area
- 2/0 – 14 AWG two position ground lug installed
- Mounting hardware included
- ETL listed and labeled:
- UL50 Type 3R, 11 Edition Electrical equipment enclosures
- UL 1741 1st Edition – inverters, converters, controllers, interconnection system equipment for distributed energy resources
- CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 General use power supplies enclosures (2006)
- Enclosure max rating: 600 VDC, 120 amp 120/240 VAC, 60 amp
- SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip. All other internal parts are sold separately.
- Fuse holders added in the field must be UL/CSA listed or recognized and meet 600 VDC 30 A 110C. Use copper wire conductors only.