RSTC Enterprises new “SolaDeck” flashed PV roof mount combiner/enclosure is a true advancement in how solar array wiring transitions to home run conduit and enters the building. Flashes into the roof deck/shingles with stamped, seamless construction to ensure waterproof installation
- 6″ slotted din rail installed
- 18 gauge galvanized, powder coated steel for long life
- 3 roof deck knockouts (1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″) for home run conduit attachment through floor of unit
- 5 centering dimples on bottom for PV array wiring entrance to mechanical area
- 2 position ground lug installed
- Mounting hardware included
- ETL listed and UL 1741 listed, now cUL certified for Canada.
- Enclosure max rating: 600 VDC, 120A
*SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip. All other internal parts are sold separately.
**Fuse holders added in the field must be UL/CSA listed or recognized and meet 600 VDC 30 A 110C. Use copper wire conductors only.