The BMV-700 is our newest high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
There are 3 model variants within the BMV series range: BMV-700 & BMV-702 (6.5- 95 VDC supply voltage range) and the BMV-700HS (60– 385 VDC supply voltage range). The principal function of the BMV series is to follow and indicate the state-of-charge of a battery. For the additional functionality that the BMV-702 provides, namely starter battery or temperature or mid-point voltage monitoring. The BMV-702 provides the additional functionality of starter battery, temperature or mid-point voltage monitoring.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle (sold separately) to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.