The C12 charge, lighting, or load controller is uniquely sophisticated. As a charge controller, it features three-stage charging, user definable voltage parameters, and automatic equalization. Standard in the C12’s load control circuitry are field adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, along with a five minute low battery disconnect signal. The C12 also functions as a lighting controller. Lighting run time is adjustable from two to eight hours or can be set from dusk to dawn operation. It is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote village lighting systems and automatic outdoor lighting. An optional battery temperature sensor manages battery charging based on battery temperature.
Why Choose C12 PWM?
- Warranty from a trusted partner with 178 years of experience
- World leader in industrial power drives, UPS and electrical distribution
- Strong service infrastructure worldwide to support your global needs
Higher return on investment
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge and load controller
- Automatic lighting controller
Easy to service
- Electronic detection of short-circuit, overload, over- temperature and reverse polarity conditions
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set points
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and un-grounded systems