SolarEdge offers a cellular GSM communication solution with a 5-year data plan for residential systems. The cellular GSM modem provides wireless communication between the inverter and the SolarEdge monitoring server. The modem can be installed inside the SolarEdge inverter and connects to an external antenna, simplifying the communication setup and saving installation time.
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the internet
- Reports module-level data over a cellular network
- Eliminates the need for internet infrastructure at the site
- Installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Comprehensive coverage in the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Immediate monitoring connection feedback
- Includes a cellular data plan for residential systems – no activation required