The SolaTrimTM Pest Abatement Barrier is an aesthetic, all-weather, long lasting Pest and Debris abatement system designed to limit environmental impact and pest intrusion to residential solar system arrays. SolaTrimTM specifically blocks pigeons and squirrels from getting under solar systems while allowing for air to circulate underneath the solar panels, maintaining a protected area between the roof surface and the bottom of the solar panels.
Modern Adhesive Technology now allows for permanent bonding without the use of rivets, screws or other mechanical fasteners. SolaTrimTM applied this remarkable “peel and stick” feature to our barrier panels, making it possible to attain “life of the system” protection with a single, simple installation process.
- Rust and Corrosion resistant 3003-H14 Aluminum panel
- Black polyester coating for low-visibility, matching module backing
- Backside primer coat (standard gray)
- .025” Aluminum stock – stiffened by design to prevent barrier from bending or warping
- Diamond stamping to allow for air-flow and temperature regularity
- Acrylic foam tape backing for permanent adhesion to any module frame configuration