Premium batteries are optimized for Renewable Energy applications which operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation.
Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
The Premium Line features:
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
|TYPE||CAPACITY Amp-Hours (AH) *||KWH
|VOLTAGE||Dimensions Inches (mm) **||Weight
|20-Hr Rate||100-Hr Rate||Length||Width||Height ***|
|TROJAN PREMIUM LINE FLOODED BATTERIES WITH SMART CARBON™|
|T105-RE||225||250||1.50||6 VOLT||10.30 (262)||7.11 (181)||11.67 (296)||67 (30)|
|L16RE-A||325||360||2.16||6 VOLT||11.67 (296)||6.95 (177)||17.56 (446)||115 (52)|
|L16RE-B||370||410||2.46||6 VOLT||11.67 (296)||6.95 (177)||17.56 (446)||118 (54)|
|L16RE-2V||1110||1235||2.47||2 VOLT||11.67 (296)||6.95 (177)||17.56 (446)||119 (54)|
- Click on the above battery types to download the specification sheet(s)
- * The number of minutes a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate of 80 deg F (27 deg C) andmaintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. capacity are based on peak performance.
- ** Dimensions are based on nominal size. Dimension may vary depending on the type of handle orterminal. Batteries are to be mounted with 1/2″ (12.7mm) minimum spacing.
- *** Dimensions taken from bottom of the battery to the highest point on the battery. Heights may varydepending on the type of terminal.
St. Thomas Ontario
This product must ship by truck freight. Manual ship charges apply. Pick up is available at stock locations.