Numerous features are provided standard to maximize the performance of the system:
- Solid-state Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) charging process with three-stage control, temperature compensation, and manual or automatic equalization to maximize system performance and increase battery life.
- Multi color LED with easy to read mode/status label.
- Electronic overload and short-circuit protection with automatic and manual reset capability increases the reliability of unattended systems by eliminating blown fuses and tripped circuit breakers.
- Adjustment of charge setpoints is provided by rotary controls (potentiometers) with removable knobs. Calibrated scales and test points allow precise adjustments of settings.
- Over-temperature protection for the electronic circuitry when used in hot environments (over 113 °F/45 °C).
- Indoor-type, powder-coated enclosure, for wall mounting.
- Conformal coated circuit boards, plated terminals, powder-coated metal components, and stainless steel fasteners improves tolerance to hostile environments.
- Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) and other international controller specifications.
- The C35, C40 and C60 mode ls are UL listed to the U.S. UL Standard 1741 (1st edition), and Canada (CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1-95).
- 2-year limited warranty