UltraSafe holders save up to 15% mounting space and any combination can be snapped onto 35mm DIN-rail for extra savings in panel building time. UltraSafe holders with Class CC fuses chosen for Type “2” No Damage protection give one of the safest protection packages in the industry. UltraSafe body material is tough and durable polyamide, with exceptional insulating properties.
- IP20 Finger-Safe (touch safe)
- DIN-rail mounting
- Compact Footprint
- Quick, Tool-free, Easy Fuse Change Outs
- All circuits up to 600 volts for motors, control circuits, transformers, etc.
- Photovoltaic and traction applications up to 1000 VDC
- Non-load disconnect
- Recommended Fuse Usage – ATQ, ATM, A6Y-2B, A25Z-2, TRM, OTM, A13X-2, GFN, GGU, A60Q-2, A15QS
- Recommended for DC applications – ATM DCT
- 800 VAC / 1000 VDC, 30 A (non-indicating versions)
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 100kA
- Special indicators available for 24VDC, 120VAC, and 1000VDC
- Terminal screws: Phillips / slot head
- Suggested screw torque: 14.75 in-lbs.
- Connector type: Pressure plate
- Wire range: #6 to #14 (solid/stranded Cu)
- Load-break disconnect: No