Amp-Trap® midget fast-acting ATM fuses are rated 600 volts AC and DC, with a 100kA interrupting rating. These ratings give the ATM a wide range of applications not covered by other midget fuses. In addition, ratings of 30/35, 30/40 and 30/50 amperes are offered for specific applications such as capacitor protection. These ATM fuses must still be considered 30A fuses because of their dimensions, but are able to withstand much higher inrush currents and tougher duty cycles. (Not for Branch Circuit Protection).
- For supplemental protection of small motors and transformers
- Extended ratings for special protection of capacitors and circuits with high inrush currents
- 600VDC ratings for a wide variety of applications including photovoltaic and solar applications.
- Can be used with UltraSafe™ fuse holders
- 1 1/2″x 13/32″ (10mm x 38mm) dimensions
- Supplemental protection of circuits up to 600VAC and 600VDC with 100kA I.R.
- UL listed to standard 248-14 (1/10 to 30A) File E33925
- DC Listed to UL Standard 248-14 (1/10 to 30A)
- CSA Certified to Standard C22.2 No. 248.14 (1/10 to 30A)